“Gather the people together, men and women and little ones, and the stranger who is within your gates, that they may hear and that they may learn to fear the LORD your God and carefully observe all the words of this law” (Deut 31:12)
Our aim may be divided into four parts: reaching, teaching, winning and caring.
- Own member’s children and relations
- Neighbourhood children
- TPBC Kindergarten
- BB/GB/Tuition project
- Evangelistic events
- The ultimate step of teaching is “that they may learn.”
- “Winning” is defined as communicating the gospel
- “Fear the Lord” means to bring a person to reverential trust of God
The teachers will :
- pray for and with the children
- Provide guidance and a listening ear
- Affirm and encourage a positive learning environment
- Build relationships with the parents/grandparents etc who are their main carers
Do you have a passion for children? If so, please feel free to contact our children minister, Ms Elsie Quek Lee Choo (62891920) to find out opportunities on how you can grow in this aspect and be part of a team to grow with the next generation of TPBC.